Sunday, April 20, 2014

2014 Easter

Easter Breakfast on Saturday morning before our trip to Monkey Mountain. Cinnamon Breakfast Streusel was a regular that my seminary kids enjoyed.
 Easter Egg Hunt 7:00 am Sunday morning, before we left for Douliu:


One of our departing missionaries (that we loved dearly), left me a huge brick of chocolate. I put it to good use making chocolate covered peanut butter crispy eggs:)
Since President doesn't like anything peanut buttery except peanut butter (okay, he's weird), I had to give away most of the five dozen eggs I made so I wouldn't gain five pounds eating them myself! My dear friend Corrine taught me how to make these years ago:)
That evening, Elder Wong, newly called to the First Quorum of Seventy at the most recent general conference, came to our home for dinner. He had presided over the Taichung North Stake conference this weekend. Elder Wong shared with us his experience of being called to serve as a general authority:


No comments:

Post a Comment