Thursday, October 20, 2016

10-18 thru 10-21 Heading South to Visit Members!

Love to see missionaries!
 With their AWESOME ward mission leader!
 Taking in some Korean food:
 Such wonderful friends!
 Morning run through Chiayi:

 Lunch with Chiayi's former district president that worked so hard to help Chiayi become a stake!
Our favorite brick oven Italian Bistro in Taiwan:
 After dinner at Smokey Joe's, having some mango snowflake ice!
My mother has been waiting all week for this treat!
Maybe next year I will find the construction completed on the port of Kaohsiung!
I have missed running across the bridge for almost two years:(
 Lunch with our son...
 And some fine treatment afterwards!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! what a wonderful blog you have! I was wondering, do you have the mission office email address? I served 2010-2011 and have misplaced the addresses of my new converts. Or do you know a good way I can get those? Thanks for what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the Taichung Mission office email address: 2011190@ldschurch.org
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete